Wicked Machine

I, for one, welcome our new black Muslim overlords.

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Big change numero dos

Max's World is dead. Long live Wicked Machine!

All part of my meager attempt at respectability. I can't help it; I want something that'll look nice on a business card.

Anyway, Wicked Machine is the umbrella under which I will now be producing this blog, along with video and art projects on this site. One of these days I'll probably get around to filling out one of those fictitious business name petitions. Then a li'l IPO, then I buy a private jet and whisk investors to parties on private islands in the Mediterranean, complete with ice sculptures that urinate vodka.

Tell your kids that you were there at the beginning, long before the corporate fraud indictments were handed down.

(All the old addresses will still work. I just like this one more.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home