Wicked Machine

I, for one, welcome our new black Muslim overlords.

Saturday, June 26, 2004

Secret Plans

With one year down, I'm plotting out some key directions the site will be taking in the coming months. Limited only by cash and time, here's what I want to do:

1. New hosting. Time to move up to the big show.
2. Another movie. People liked the last one (by "people" I mean "friends I conned into watching it by telling them it was the Paris Hilton video") and I'm brainstorming for the next. Jake wants to do another Kill Bill but I'm feeling the zeitgeist fading. And my katana's pretty thrashed after that last movie.
3. This one's a little more long-term. Rachel clued me into Cafepress's new publishing arm. I want to put together enough material from this site for a book. Large type with pictures because I am Lazyman.
4. Get an editor, because I don't know what I'm doing half the time.
5. More multimedia in general. I've got a camera, I've got a mic and audio editing software, this site should be humming with sound and awash in JPGs.
6. Might buy some ads for the site. I need to get more people coming here so they can tell me what they like. Plus I just need a few more postcount points to get to 8th level so Ms. Frost can teach me real magic. (People like Jack Chick references, right?)

1 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

Hundreds, eh?

No chance of that. Same old blog, just a new address. If all goes well, you won't even notice except that the server will be up more often and there'll probably be more multimedia content.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home