Wicked Machine

I, for one, welcome our new black Muslim overlords.

Sunday, June 27, 2004

New Server. New Address.

Same tired Beyonce jokes.

My very own top-level domain at last. Can't wait to test drive it. I've got something like 800 megs of space and tons of bandwidth. I'm gonna cram enough whimsical musings down your collective throats that when you cough, all that'll come out is "Fuck Ikea".

Word is bond.

I have no idea if the old address will still update, so I'm gonna poke around and change all the links I can find, and see if I can put up a redirect from the old address.

When Webmaster Rachel and I get around to making a real website (Flash MX has a steep learning curve) we'll make that the page this address links to, and the blog will be reached via a link from there.

Fun times ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home