Wicked Machine

I, for one, welcome our new black Muslim overlords.

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Odds and sods

First off: apologies to everyone for my spacing out. You see, yesterday was the one year anniversary of Max's World and I had a big bash planned to celebrate it. There was going to be a live party with full webcam coverage from the Viper Room in LA. A couple of hot up-and-coming bands were booked. The Wayans brothers were all set to host. But there was a problem with the lighting, Marlon threw a man-hissy over some overcooked oysters in the green room, and I finally just said "fuck it" and did what I do every Tuesday night: get hammered on peach schnapps, roll around in honey and watch Back to the Beach. A good time was had by all.

Just handed to me from my South Bay correspondent Jennifer Lopez: July 31st is World Wide Flush Day. At 5 PM P.S.T. we are all to flush our toilets in unison. Do what you can to help settle this age-old bar bet.

Scientists at the University of Virginia have posted a .wav file of the sound of the Big Bang. It's funny; the voice of God sounds less like Charlton Heston and more like a futuristic toilet flushing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home