Wicked Machine

I, for one, welcome our new black Muslim overlords.

Saturday, June 05, 2004

Azkaban & Zep

I'm going out to see Prisoner of Azkaban tonight with a bunch of people. This was my favorite of the books and I hear it's the best of the movies so far. Full details when I come back.

In other news, I saw that SongMeanings is back up. That's by far the best lyric site I've been to, not the least of which is for the comment feature so you can discuss, well, the song meanings. I was just reading the one for Stairway to Heaven and it's the funniest comedy I've read in a while. It's a completely meaningless song, people, or as close as you can get to meaningless. My favorite is the guy who says it's about how the TeleTubbies are trying to take over the world. I know he's joking and all, but that sounds about as plausible as people who say "Frodo is looking to the West!" or "'A bustle in your hedgerow' is a sex metaphor!". Well, that last one might be true...but "I'm gonna try and tame your little red love machine" it ain't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home