Wicked Machine

I, for one, welcome our new black Muslim overlords.

Tuesday, August 19, 2003

"JEWWEEE JEWWWEEEE JEWWEEEEE JEWWWEEEE"

Well now, how can I resist a call to arms like that.

So, to fill the void in between thoughtful posts, here's some random thoughts from Planet Max...

The big bombshell in recall news today was that Cybill Shepherd "admits" she once made out with Gray Davis in 1977. Is this supposed to shock and offend my moral sensibilites? Wrong state. We don't have moral sensibilities here. All I can say to Gray is: Nice work my friend. Cybill was bo-day-shus. The Last Picture Show might be a little before my time (and I haven't gotten around to watching Bogdanovich films yet), but even I slobbered over her a bit in her Moonlighting days, and I was like 8.

There's been a real dearth of great company names at work to discuss here, but I saw a good one today: Jiggyco. I can't even read that without smiling. Say it aloud. "Jiggyco". A division of Supergroovalisticprosifunkstication Enterprises LLC.

I saw Arianna Huffington on Bill Maher tonight. I love this woman. I love her hybrid car and her Greek accent and her jokes and her clothes and her politics and her gi-normous brain. I want to marry her and have eco-friendly, anti-corporate, vocally-unintelligible babies with her.

I'm sure everyone (OK, both of you) wants to hear some joke about Gigli. Well tough, 'cause I haven't seen it. I will say this: Anyone surprised at how bad this film allegedly is hasn't been paying attention. May I kindly direct you to Pearl Harbor and Maid in Manhattan, please.

That's all for now kids. Party on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home