Wicked Machine

I, for one, welcome our new black Muslim overlords.

Saturday, August 02, 2003

A fix, in a way

The stopgap measure worked. The blog is now showing all posts I've written ever on the front page. That also means my old posts have not been cropped into oblivion. Now it's just a question of re-routing them into the right archives. A geek's work is never done.

Just so this doesn't get entirely too dull, I just watched a good movie last night on DVD called Equilibrium. It takes place in a future world where emotions have been banned via federally mandated daily injections. It's about a cop called a Cleric who hunt down "sense offenders" who've gone off their dope. Neat concept. What you care about, though, are the bitchin' fight scenes. The main character is a master of this "Gun-fu" martial art where he can kill anyone around him without moving. And just when I thought the gun stuff would get old, the DVD reached into my brain and pulled out a sick katana fight. Since the filmmakers target demographic was apparently me alone, I can see why the film didn't make much of a dent at theaters. But check it out anyway, it scratches the violence itch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home