Wicked Machine

I, for one, welcome our new black Muslim overlords.

Monday, June 30, 2003

The New Cruelty

I am heavily wrapped up in this Net Riddle thing. My God, this thing is like crack for the higher brain. You answer a riddle, then you're sent to another riddle, then a word puzzle, then a bad pun, and somehow you make money. My brother, curse his black heart, showed me this last night and now I'm hooked. I WILL be the one to decipher the whole thing. Dammit, if I can understand the Timecube then I can get this. Now if I can just figure out the pattern in O, TT, FF, and SS, then they tell me how to make a fortune in real estate with no money down, right? Oh crap, I'm confusing the real world, the internet, and infomercials AGAIN. Aaaagh! Vile Net Riddle! I will OWN you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home