Wicked Machine

I, for one, welcome our new black Muslim overlords.

Friday, June 20, 2003

Waiting for the other shoe to drop

I'm not having a good day today, accident-wise. Although, I guess if you are having lots of accidents, would that be good accident-wise or bad accident-wise? Hmm. Anyway, I got a paper-cut under my left thumbnail. When I got home, our parrot decided to vent her frustrations on my other thumb. Later, at dinner, I bit into a pizza crust that was just a little on the less-comfortable side of crispy, and get a huge painful scratch on the roof of my mouth. The worst part was this was on the first slice, so it kinda ruined my enjoyment of the rest of the pizza.

Boy, these are problems people in sub-Saharan Africa dream about, huh? "I received a minor but annoying cut at my cushy office job. My exotic yuppie pet injured me. My mouth is too soft for the giant pizza slice I stuffed in it." I apologize at once for my insensitvity to all Ethiopians, where I am told I have quite a following.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home