Wicked Machine

I, for one, welcome our new black Muslim overlords.

Friday, June 03, 2005

Generic Update

Boy, once again it's been an unreasonably long interval since I updated this thing. I better make some goofy comments about the various timewasters I've currently been focusing my energy on instead of posting!

So, I went to see the latest summer blockbuster movie. Wow! It was about what I expected, which is to say, most of it rocked. Some of it occasionally blew, and there were a couple of scenes I'd change. Overall, I liked it better than Part Three, but not as much as Part One or Four (I never saw Part Two). You gotta give it up for that fight scene at the end, though! It was pretty kickass, even though they showed the coolest part in the preview.

(That chick in the movie had a seriously fine ass.)

Anybody catch that season finale the other night? Man, how are they gonna top that? I mean, when the guys do that thing at the end, I was on the edge of my seat or sofa or whatever I was sitting on. I can't believe that brilliant show creator is making me wait all summer to find out if they live or die, and if that one guy hooks up with that chick. That chick's ass is beautiful, BTW.

I've been playing this new CD a lot lately, and I can't recommend it highly enough. The Clever Names are sort of a prog rock/hair metal/big band swing/Mongolian throat-singing fusion, but if you listen closely you can see how their sound is very reminiscent of an obscure British Invasion band who I'd never even heard of until the critic in the indie-pop magazine review I read mentioned them. I'm planning on seeing them next month at the local FM alternative station's annual summer concert.

My girlfriend or my buddy or one of my co-workers turned me on to this awesome website. They've got a video of this guy on there that...well, I don't want to give it away before you see it but I hope he had earthquake insurance and a valid passport! Friggin' insane. The chick in the video was pretty hot too. Her ass was only okay though.

Well, I gots to get going. We're on our way out to a dinner or a party or a dinner party or something. Excelsior!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was funny.

ssg

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home