Wicked Machine

I, for one, welcome our new black Muslim overlords.

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Pushing 1000

The hit counter's gone nuts lately. A quick look at bStats said that I was 9 short of a 1000 for the month, putting me at my best month, uh, ever. Several months worth, actually. But now I really need to put this bitch over the top. So here's a nice bedtime story for all you Googlers out there.

Once upon a time, a knight with the unfortunate name of BEYONCE'S ASS sought to free the beautiful Princess LINDSAY LOHAN from the castle of BOOBS. But the Castle BOOBS was guarded over by a wicked wizard named VIN DIESEL BARE CHEST, who wielded the terrible power of ATKINS DIET. But Sir BEYONCE'S ASS was not afraid of VIN DIESEL BARE CHEST, and rode forth on his faithful steed UNCLAIMED MONEY.

BEYONCE'S ASS strode to the castle wall, and called out to his foe, "Come and face me, VIN DIESEL BARE CHEST, that I may smite you with my Sword of KOBE BRYANT." But alas, VIN DIESEL BARE CHEST was a PUSSY, and he fled to his tower in the kingdom of HOT CHICKS. So BEYONCE'S ASS, victorious over his cowardly enemy, claimed LINDSAY LOHAN as his bride, and they both lived happily ever FREE MP3s.

The End

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a new favorite Fairy Tale:)

good work Max

--Teflon Billy--

ps. Post some pics of Beyonce's Ass.

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home