Wicked Machine

I, for one, welcome our new black Muslim overlords.

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Cake means good food...

And also a Sacramento band. My brother put up a link to a sample of their new album called "Wheels" and it's more awesomeness from John McCrea and crew. My brother met John McCrea at the Unlimited Sunshine tour and now thinks he's all that. "Meeting him", so what? I got him to play "Mr. Mastodon Farm" at the Green Christmas Ball in 19-effin-96! I got trampled at that same concert-- for him! I'M HIS BIGGEST FAN, and as soon as I let him out of the 5'x5' concrete room in my garage where he gets to be my best friend I can keep him from seeing all those phony people who claim to be his friends and family, he can tour the country and you can see why he's worth all the effort!

But first it has to put the lotion in the basket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home