Wicked Machine

I, for one, welcome our new black Muslim overlords.

Friday, November 11, 2005

"Development"-ally disabled

Fox has reduced the episode order for "Arrested Development" from 22 eps to just 13, and won't start re-airing them until December:

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT Earmarked For Demolition??

...and I die just a little inside. This show has gone to some outrageous places. After the revelation of "Mr. F" in the last episode, I don't think there's any doors left that AD's writers wouldn't kick down.

In the last couple of weeks, I'm sorry to say that I'd gone into this morbid routine of checking news sites every day or so on a death watch for this show. This is not a cancellation exactly but it's definitely circling the drain.

Goddamn you if you're not watching this show.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never seen it. Damn me.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home