Wicked Machine

I, for one, welcome our new black Muslim overlords.

Sunday, May 09, 2004

Evil

Thanks to The Gematriculator I can now pinpoint with laser-like accuracy exactly how evil this website is.

This site is certified 25% EVIL by the Gematriculator

Knowing that The Gematriculator uses an unimpeachably scientific process ("Experts consider the mathematical patterns in the text of the Holy Bible as God's watermark of authenticity. Thus, the Gematriculator provides only results that are absolutely correct.") I decided to find out just how much evil I'm being exposed to in a random day of browsing. Here's some of my findings.

Yahoo = 67% Evil
Wal-Mart = 48% Evil
Microsoft = 38% Evil
Church of Latter Day Saints = 24% Evil
The American Nazi Party =23% Evil

So there you go. Max's World - More Evil Than Nazis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home