Wicked Machine

I, for one, welcome our new black Muslim overlords.

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Where have I been?

I've got some really brilliant excuses for why I haven't been blogging lately. Really, they're airtight, and once you've heard them you'll feel bad for ever doubting me.

1. Legend of the Green Dragon. I found out they have the old Legend of the Red Dragon BBS door game available to play on the web now. Well, I was addicted to it 10 years ago and I've found that some habits die hard. You can find me over on Maddnet as TheRedDon. Don't even try taking me out in the Inn though; I have more hit points than you could possibly imagine.

2. My new television. Rachel finally caved. We are now the proud owners of a 51" Sony HD monitor. Rachel says I gaze on it with a look that's not entirely wholesome. I don't care. We got it in time for kickoff on Super Bowl Sunday. You should see how big Janet Jackson's tit looked on this thing. Almost as big as the boob next to her.

3. Upright Citizens Brigade DVD. If you didn't catch this show on Comedy Central 5 or 6 years ago, check out the DVD. It was one of the smartest and funniest sketch comedy shows I've ever seen, with the kind of dovetailing metaplots and running gags Monty Python used to do so well. Worth it alone just for the Little Donnie episode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home