Wicked Machine

I, for one, welcome our new black Muslim overlords.

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Gentlemen, BEHOLD!

Everything I Needed to Know I Learned From Watching Kill Bill is finished. Jake and I had a blast making it, and I hope your viewing of it is similarly blast-worthy. I envision it playing at some college campus midnight movies some day, with over-enthusiastic coeds standing in line dressed in off-white tees and blue shorts, waving around plastic swords and screaming warcries, whilst some poor "Watching Kill Bill-virgin" has to dress as the oleander bush.

Incidentally, I'd like to thank Rachel for letting me hack up her bushes, the good folks at Grace Bakery for the delicious bread, my neighbors for not calling the cops, and Jake for all the hard work editing it (believe it or not, we spent hours filming this).

But enough of my yakking. Click here to view it, or right click to save it to disk. BEWARE: This sucker's big, like 28 megabytes or so. Don't do it unless you've got a connection worthy of the SHEER POWER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home