Wicked Machine

I, for one, welcome our new black Muslim overlords.

Wednesday, October 01, 2003

How to raise your hit count

Thanks to the magic of bStats, I can not only tell how many hits I'm receiving, but also how people are coming to the site, i.e. the location of the link they followed to get here. People, I'd like to tell you I saw lots of boolean search strings involving the words insightful+humor+sexy author, or old girlfriends Googling my name, but apparently most of my readers came here looking for Beyonce's ass.

Well, I'm no prude, and far be it from me to condemn those who share my fascination with Jay-Z's favorite back end. I applaud you, o accidental reader! I do love to watch that hit counter rise, so just maybe I'll take this site in a new direction.

Click here for a hot pic of Beyonce and her ass!

Thanks to Rachel for the image.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home