Wicked Machine

I, for one, welcome our new black Muslim overlords.

Sunday, September 21, 2003

Moving forward towards a glorious new tomorrow

As you can see from the post dated 9/19, Max's World now features video for download. I hope to be able to upload something fresh every month or so. And this was all no small feat, mind you. I've been trying to put video up for a couple months now. Once again, Blogger's Knowledge Base is not a miracle of convenience. Plus, this sort of uploading would have been a nightmare with my old dialup connection. Just a quick peek behind the scenes here at Max's World.

So, to make posting new videos easier, I ran out today (to be honest though, it was less like "ran" and more like "rode in the car while my girlfriend drove") and bought a 128 MB Memory Stick for my camcorder. Now I can shoot video directly onto the card, and I don't have to dick around with capturing video off a tape and compressing it to a manageable filesize.

So to sum up: $800 for the camera. $50 for the memory card. $30/month for DSL to upload it. $50/year for the site to host it. Untold dozens of dollars in man-hours working on that fishtank (Perplexed? See the video). I think, in the end, this cost more to make than "El Mariachi".

Upshot: At least I didn't have to sell my blood to finance it.

Maybe I'll get Salma Hayek to star in the sequel...

PS Speaking of Robert Rodriguez: the best line in his "Once Upon a Time in Mexico" which we saw last night, as delivered by the incredible Johnny Depp: "Are you a Mexican or a Mexican't?"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[b][url=http://www.seekingbestbags.co.uk/]louis vuitton outlet[/url][/b] There are several firms running within the Web which provide dedicated 24x7 on line television expert services. The person is essential to enroll onto the website and choose a membership want to avail on the net television solutions. Even so the presence of some no cost on the net television set companies can make it feasible for shoppers to look at tv set on the web without shelling out an individual penny..

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonpursesale.com/]louis vuitton handbags[/url][/b] As we all know that fashion keeps on dynamic. Accordingly, Bags have also other through a lot of variations to suite at any time growing needs of other customers. Modern Bags are generally utilized for a different adaptable customs. This album definitely highlights the essence of hard rock. The album topped the american Billboard two hundred and possesses been qualified Diamond with the RIAA. Until date a lot more than 28 million albums is sold and however its the fastest offering debut album in heritage.

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonwalletsmarket.com/]www.louisvuittonwalletsmarket.com[/url][/b] His desire can arrive legitimate. I like the thought. This replica is surely an extraordinary bit of function. The final end result should stop your essay by using an effective judgement assertion of your things. Substandard going without sneakers should really examine with reference to the judgement you just make right after writing and arguing regarding the theme in essay. Guantee that summary is closing and exact.

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonvipstore.co.uk/]www.louisvuittonvipstore.co.uk[/url][/b] I claimed "detatched retinas" yet again. He flashed his mild into my eyes but reported that I needed to visit the unique machine. I had to go wait around in a different section with the medical center, down a corridor and remaining and down a further corridor again and then I would come across it..

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonvipstore.co.uk/]louis vuitton outlet[/url][/b] I appreciate strolling the beach for the reason that it calms me and it provides me some added exercise. I really like to hear to your waves break, check out the varied sea birds soar plus the dolphins breach the floor. Everyday living can normally be like the waves. So, if you're weighing the choice of obtaining a new place vs . moving right into a new rental, at $1,five hundred per month, and incurring a normal broker cost of $2,seven hundred, or 15% of the year's hire, your charge of renting must also consist of the broker payment divided from the quantity of months you plan on residing there. In the event you think 3 years, this value is $75 every month. So, your gross charge of renting is $1,575.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home