Wicked Machine

I, for one, welcome our new black Muslim overlords.

Thursday, June 19, 2003

Must-steal song of the week

"Dreaming of You" by The Coral. What can I say, I'm a sucker for songs with backup singers going "wah-oooooo". I'm pretty much a sucker for backup singers, when you get right down to it. And not just to back up 'singers' per se; I think any activity is made more fun with the addition of harmonized vocals. When I'm in my cubicle collating stuff, I want some Pips backing me up with some "wah-oooo"s, "ba-doom"s, and maybe a "sh-doop" or two.

My boss: "How's that report going?"
Me: "The report's coming along just fine. Isn't that right, Pips?"
The Pips: "He's gonna hand the report in tomorrow. Hoo-hoo!"

Where was I? Oh, on the Pips rant again. Anyway, go Kazaa that song, then briefly consider buying the whole album in the store, you thieving bastards.

And yeah, I first heard it on Scrubs. I'm a loser who gets his music from Must-See-TV. Well, I can't very well get it from MTV, now can I? ZING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home