Wicked Machine

I, for one, welcome our new black Muslim overlords.

Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Real business names I spotted at work

Robots of Mars Inc. I don't know what they do, but I've gotta get in with this company. I live for robots, as long as we're talking ones that transform into Walther P38s or Corvettes and not the ones that put airbags in your Camry. And I saw all those stupid Mars movies a couple years ago, even John Carpenter's Ghosts of Mars. I should get something for that.

Team Jesus and Motorsports Evangelism. Hanna-Barbara needs to take a look at this. NASCAR-driving evangelists! Who could presumably, if called upon by the Lord, solve mysteries! This could be bigger than Jabberjaw.

Western States Fire Apparatus Inc. There's a certain charm in the vagueness of their name. "Western States". Which ones? West of where exactly? And "Fire Apparatus"--starting them or putting them out? Somehow I envision a Amazon.com-esque clearinghouse of dry twigs and old newspapers.

Matrix Electroceuticals Ltd. Uh-oh.

Ninja Auto Body. "We have put an end to the scraping of your broken fender, Mr. Gerry-san. Your car will sail noiselessly through the night like wind over rice paper."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home