Wicked Machine

I, for one, welcome our new black Muslim overlords.

Monday, February 16, 2004

It's the New Style!

I've played around with my Blogger template, and the results are what you see here. Anyone like it? It's got a whole teal-on-orange thing going, which Rachel assured me looks good. Me, I've got the eye for color coordination of a man who's been blind from birth, so I need a second opinion on these kinds of things.

I may or may not change the sidebar text from black to something less Halloweeny, but all in all we approve. I especially like how separate posts are clearly demarcated from each other by the orange dateline, and the sidebar stands out from the main page.

Is it too much orange? Will old readers stop by and think I sold the page to someone else? Has Max's World jumped the shark? Will there be Max's World grognards who insist that the page worked much better when it was old-school black-on-white with light teal?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home