Wicked Machine

I, for one, welcome our new black Muslim overlords.

Sunday, November 23, 2003

They're gonna put me in the movies

Jake Leenerts and I shot our very first collaborative effort yesterday, a little film called Everything I Needed to Know I Learned From Watching Kill Bill. We co-wrote, I starred, he directed and lensed, and he's editing it as I type this. If we can get the filesize down to a manageable level I hope to have this film up on the site as soon as it's done. Regardless, words of praise go to Jake for his flawless direction.

I need to make more of these. I got to hack up an oleander bush with a katana. How many people get to spend a Saturday pruning hedges with a lethal implement of samurai slaughter and film themselves doing it?

Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home